(Originally Posted on http://www.ameriblues.com/ in 2009) Just after 8pm on Wednesday August 19, 2009, Robben Ford took the stage at B.B. King’s Bar & Grill in NYC, accompanied by drummer Toss Panos and bassist Andy Hess. That night’s show was dedicated to the late Les Paul, and the trio represented the deceased music icon admirably. … Read more
- Of Mountains and Men – A Few Minutes with Leslie West
- A Few Minutes With Steve Cropper
- For The Thrill Of It All…The Magic Of Movies
- Johnny Depp & Brad Pitt, Co-Stars?
- Salt (Film Review)
- A Blues Salute To Black Sabbath
- A Look Back At For Few Dollars More
- Inception (Film Review)
- The Future Of The Blues, Another Opinion
- Johnny Winter: Live At The Fillmore 10/3/70, CD Review
- Delaney & Bonnie’s On Tour With Eric Clapton Reissue!!!
- The Yardbirds Interview & Concert Review
- Exile On Main St. (Deluxe Edition), CD Review
- Beck & Clapton Rock NYC!!!
- The Enigma of Horror Vérité
- A Look Back At Dario Argento’s Inferno
SHARE THIS PAGE!!!
Tags21 Jump Street Angelina Jolie Black Sabbath Blues Brad Pitt British Blues Clint Eastwood Dario Argento Derek And The Dominos Electric Guitar Eric Clapton Fillmore Film Film Review Fleetwood Mac For A Few Dollars More Gialli Giallo Guitar Halloween Heavy Metal Horror Inception Italian Horror Jazz Jeff Beck John Carpenter Johnny Depp Johnny Winter Movie Review Movies Music Peter Green Robben Ford Salt Sam Raimi Sci-Fi Science-Fiction Sergio Leone Spaghetti Western The Rolling Stones The Yardbirds Tommy Castro TV Western