(Originally Posted on http://www.ameriblues.com/) (New York, NY) The Rolling Stones’ EXILE ON MAIN ST. is an album that has been the subject of much debate over the years. It was released in May of 1972, after a string of three wildly successful studio efforts, and was greeted with lukewarm reviews. Since then it has found … Read more
- Of Mountains and Men – A Few Minutes with Leslie West
- A Few Minutes With Steve Cropper
- For The Thrill Of It All…The Magic Of Movies
- Johnny Depp & Brad Pitt, Co-Stars?
- Salt (Film Review)
- A Blues Salute To Black Sabbath
- A Look Back At For Few Dollars More
- Inception (Film Review)
- The Future Of The Blues, Another Opinion
- Johnny Winter: Live At The Fillmore 10/3/70, CD Review
- Delaney & Bonnie’s On Tour With Eric Clapton Reissue!!!
- The Yardbirds Interview & Concert Review
- Exile On Main St. (Deluxe Edition), CD Review
- Beck & Clapton Rock NYC!!!
- The Enigma of Horror Vérité
- A Look Back At Dario Argento’s Inferno
SHARE THIS PAGE!!!
Tags21 Jump Street Angelina Jolie Black Sabbath Blues Brad Pitt British Blues Clint Eastwood Dario Argento Derek And The Dominos Electric Guitar Eric Clapton Fillmore Film Film Review Fleetwood Mac For A Few Dollars More Gialli Giallo Guitar Halloween Heavy Metal Horror Inception Italian Horror Jazz Jeff Beck John Carpenter Johnny Depp Johnny Winter Movie Review Movies Music Peter Green Robben Ford Salt Sam Raimi Sci-Fi Science-Fiction Sergio Leone Spaghetti Western The Rolling Stones The Yardbirds Tommy Castro TV Western